We have an immediate opening for a Local Class A CDL Driver. Loads originate from the Salt Lake City area with delivery
destinations along the Wasatch Front, eastern Idaho, southern and eastern Utah and easter Nevada. Trips are day trips but an occasional over night run may be required.
Shifts are flexible but are typically Monday - Friday between the hours of 5:00am and 5:00pm. Some weekend work may be required.
Overtime is paid after 8 hours daily and most drivers average 50+ hours per week.
- Safely operate commercial motor vehicle on a daily basis in all types of traffic and weather conditions
- Daily pre and post trip inspections
- Scale loads to ensure legal weights
- Follow all DOT and FMCSA rules and regulations regarding
- Pick up and deliver loads on time
- Assist customers with unloading
- Ensure paperwork is complete and turned in on time
- Class A CDL
- 1 - 2 years experience
- Clean driving record
- Great communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills a must
- Competitive pay
- Benefits after 60 days
- PTO and paid holidays after 1 year
- 401(k) with employer match after 1 year
- Late model equipment
If you are looking for a good driving position where you are home daily, work flexible, steady hours, and where
management and dispatch know you by name, Interwest Transportation is the place for you.
If interested in joining our team, please fill out an application and email it to email@example.com or fax to (801) 908-5931. You are also more than welcome to stop by our office
and fill one out.